Instruments and Cockpit
Functionality and comfort in the cockpit are crucial for a successful flight!
- Installation of 8.33kHz VHF radios
- Installation of mode S transponders
- Replacement of the instrument panel and replacement of the electrical installations
- Installation of the most up-to-date navigation systems, electronic variometers, warning systems (FLARM), and other instruments
- Repairs and repainting of the side walls, seating pans and the headrests
- Coating the instrument panel cover
- Cleaning, anti-corrosion protection, and painting the control sticks
- Upholstery replacement
- Replacement of the old decals with new ones
By request of the customer, we can also offer the cockpit interior design in collaboration with a renowned industrial designer.
Plexiglass – almost like new!
With a one-of-a-kind combination of processes and materials we can remove scratches with utmost efficiency giving the plexiglass a brand new shine.